Sparkley and glittery melting putty with a unicorn toy inside. Stretch it, mould it and use it to prop up your unicorn characters...then watch them melt down to do it all again!
Do not swallow or ingest. Wash hands before and after use, then place back in storage container. Avoid contact with fabrics, clothing, furniture, carpet or hair as slime may seep into fibres and be difficult to remove completely. Water soluble eucalyptus oil may help to remove - test a small area first to ensure no damage occurs
Recommended Age: 3+