- You are required to present a proof of purchase such as your receipt or bank statement when returning the item.
- The product must be in its original packaging and condition upon return.
- You have the option to exchange the product for other items of the same value or receive store credit to the value of the returned product/s.
- We do not offer refunds if you simply changed your mind.
- We reserve the right to charge 20% (of the full purchase price) cancellation fee on all orders and purchases.
- Please note that we cannot exchange any fashion accessories, plushy toys, make up, wearable items, crockery and all consumable items due to hygiene reasons. Items can be exchanged for credit if it is returned within the same day as purchase.
- The primary purpose of product packaging is to protect the product until it’s removed from the packaging. Unfortunately, we’re unable to replace damaged packaging for any product. If the figure itself is damaged or defective in some way, we will be able to provide a replace at no charge once photos of the damaged product is sent to us.
Returns for Faulty items
We are not required to offer a refund or replacement if you change your mind. You will be offered a refund if the product
- Has a major fault
- Can’t be easily fixed or replaced
- Is unsafe
- Is significantly different from the sample or description
A purchase receipt or other proof of purchase will need to be presented in store for any return within 3 days.
If the fault is minor, we will repair or replace the item at our discretion within a reasonable time. Where an item is damaged through misuse or abnormal use, Minitopia cannot provide a refund, exchange or repair.
Minitopia will not be responsible for any cartage expenses and/or freight costs for returns and replacements.